Both private process servers and sheriffs serve documents. However, there are notable differences between the two parties and what their services entail. Review the infographic below.
Archive of posts published in the tag: sheriff
- Service on Private Mailboxes
- Investigative Services we Offer: Surveillance
- Effective PIs know how to maneuver.
- Investigative Services we Offer
- 25 Years in Business
- We’re here to please you.
- Keep the PI in the loop.
- Electronic Statuses
- Process Server vs. Sheriff
- Service in a Courtroom
- Personal injury claims: Do the wrongful prevail?
- What happens when someone claims an injury?
- Service on Military Bases
- Social media evidence is actually a thing.
- What you SHOULD Do (as a process server)
- What NOT to Do (as a process server)
- We CANNOT serve on federal property.
- Golf and Charity Work Go Hand in Hand
- Service on Incompetent
- Risky Business
- It all starts in house.
- What Clients Want
- More on what we Do
- Why surveillance?
- Communication Between Server and Client
- What if we can’t get a paper served?
- It’s not a pizza.
- Serving in a Gated Community
- It’s a constitutional right (to be notified).
- Are your medical records safe?
- “I wanna be a spy…like you.”
- How to Carry Out Service of Process