What happens when someone claims an injury?
July 26, 2018, By proprocessservers
Tags: attorney, broward, claim, florida, injury, investigation, law, lawyer, legal, miami-dade, palm beach, paralegal, personal injury, pps, private investigation, process server, professional process servers, service of process
- Investigative Services we Offer: Surveillance
- Effective PIs know how to maneuver.
- Investigative Services we Offer
- 25 Years in Business
- We’re here to please you.
- Keep the PI in the loop.
- Electronic Statuses
- Process Server vs. Sheriff
- Service in a Courtroom
- Personal injury claims: Do the wrongful prevail?
- What happens when someone claims an injury?
- Service on Military Bases
- Social media evidence is actually a thing.
- What you SHOULD Do (as a process server)
- What NOT to Do (as a process server)
- We CANNOT serve on federal property.
- Golf and Charity Work Go Hand in Hand
- Service on Incompetent
- Risky Business
- It all starts in house.
- What Clients Want
- More on what we Do
- Why surveillance?
- Communication Between Server and Client
- What if we can’t get a paper served?
- It’s not a pizza.
- Serving in a Gated Community
- It’s a constitutional right (to be notified).
- Are your medical records safe?
- “I wanna be a spy…like you.”
- How to Carry Out Service of Process